Ultimate Dealer Button Pre-Programmable Poker Tournament Timer
Amazon.com Price: (as of 2017-04-23 05:24:31 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The NEW PRE-PROGRAMMABLE ULTIMATE DEALER BUTTON functions as a traditional dealer button (the plastic white disc-shaped button that rotates around the table clockwise from player to player representing which person is the poker dealer), but it also includes the ability to completely manage your poker game. This device will accurately keep track and display the current round and time, as well as the current amount of the small/big blind, and ante bets on its large LCD screen. The UDB is programmable for up to 10 rounds for your poker game. It takes just seconds to completely set using 3 simple buttons. Then press start, and your game can begin. When the loud alarm goes off after the elapsed time all you have to do is press any button, and all the PRE-PROGRAMMED settings will advance to the next round! You can even pause and restart your UDB at any time during your poker game. It’s truly Perfect for ANY Poker Game!
- Pre-Programmable for 10 rounds
- Easy to read large LCD screen
- Keeps track of round times using hours, minutes, AND seconds
- Loud beeping alarm alerts you of expired round time
- Perfect size for your chip case (3-inch diameter, 1/2-inch high)
- Manage Your Online Casino Bankroll the Right Way
- What Makes Actual Casino Chips Different?
- What happens to retired casino chips?
- The difference between free chips and free cash
- One to Watch: Get Lucky Aiming for More than Good Fortune